So, putting the room together is stressful. It was our office previously (sorry, not before and after pictures), but I think we are finally ready and have everything cleaned and organized. This is not an easy road for all those soon-to-to parents out there.
With the help of many friends and family, items have been delivered or dropped off and we are moving forward. Here are a few photos to get everyone started to see the room. I know many of you are not in Omaha, so that is why I have created this blog to share photos and stories. I also will be taking pointers from my Aunt Roxanne, who actually inspired the thought of doing this blog. I know, blogging can be cheesy, but I feel it is important to share in this special time.
Enjoy. Not all postings will be baby related, but I hope you find this as fun as I hope it will be.
Here is the crib that took about an hour to put together.

BBC's closet

BBC's room looking toward the door.

BBC's crib


Nice job on the blog Shawn - we will continue to follow it and we love the baby updates!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I at first thought you named your baby after the British Broadcasting Company.
ReplyDelete