Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday News

Tuesday and the spring weather is here in Omaha. Evan is growing and has gained about 2 pounds and 2 inches since being born about 6 weeks ago. We had a good doctor's visit yesterday and all indications show that he is gaining and growing just fine. He is growing longer by the day and that seems to be where the most improvement is day-to-day. Liz continues to stay home throughout the day with visitors coming and going throughout the last few weeks.

We took our first road trip to a wedding for a in Aurora, Nebraska on Saturday. Evan did a fine job on the car ride there and back. Good preparation for our trip to Brush in early June for the Samples wedding.

I have pictures on my camera that I need to get posted. Nights have been busy with taking care of Evan and relaxing, but I will get them posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment