Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bachelor Weekend


Evan and Dad are having an all boys weekend at home.  Mom is at National Recruitment Team Training for Chi Omega in Memphis so we are making the most of it.  I thought I would post a picture of "bachelor pad" all torn up, messy and empty beer bottles to show how much fun we are having this weekend, but when I Googled the phrase, it brought up nice (really nice) apartments and condo's.  So much for that great idea.

Evan is growing like a weed and is already eating us out of house and home.  It is amazing how much food one little boy can eat.  Summer is upon us and the humidity is returning to Omaha.  You never really get used to it, you just tolerate it.  Looking forward to time with family and enjoying the nice weather.  Memorial Day is almost here and I think everyone could use a nice, extended weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment