Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy since Thanksgiving and SNOW?

From Christmas 2009

Ok, does this bring back bad memories?  I thought in honor of the winter solstice, I would remind us of where we were last year.  Yes, this is the snow we had as of Christmas Eve which included Omaha's 88 straight days of at least 1 inch of snow on the ground.  Hard to believe, really.   To put it into perspective, it is 3 feet from the bottom of the tree to the first branch.

We have only had a couple of small snow events this year so I am waiting for the big one.  We are supposed to get snow the day before Christmas Eve (80% chance), but I will believe it when I see it.  This may be wishful thinking because we want to have a normal Christmas without travel headaches this year.

I am working on photos of Evan and have been remiss in getting them posted.  Our late-November and early-December have brought some unexpected changes to our schedule so I will get them posted with plenty of Christmas gifts included.

No comments:

Post a Comment