Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!


It was our Mom's birthday Tuesday and we wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday!

-Love Evan and Nathan

Nathan is now up to 9 pounds as of Tuesday.  How the heck did he go from 6 pounds, 14 ounces just 2 weeks ago to 9?  Dr. Moore said is progress is great and he should start smiling next week.  We are continuing to manage having both boys in the house and how that works on a daily basis. 

Evan is doing great at school and loves his new room.  The teachers and kids are great we really could not ask for a better situation as he gets very excited each day to go and hang out.

I promise I have a lot of pictures to post but things have been a little more busy than expected.  There are some fun Easter pictures and I will make sure to include Mother's Day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment