Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

Another year of Dancing with the Stars begins tonight. There has been a lot of lead up to this year's group, but I will be honest, none of them really are exciting me. However, I would like to say that Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks are my early standouts. I am bias though since I am a country music fan. AND, Steve-O from Jackass, really. I bet he doesn't last passed the 1st round. Can't wait to see how the season turns out.

BBC and Liz are doing great. More of a waiting game at this point. He did a full turn yesterday which was crazy, but the doctor says everything is on track. March 17 is one week away. I think Liz is ready to be done so she isn't uncomfortable all the time. We will post things as they change.

No comments:

Post a Comment