Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Lowering the Drinking Age
Watch CBS Videos Online
I received this video from my fraternity newsletter recently. The former president of Middlebury College is a Lambda Chi alum. 60 Minutes featured this story in a recent episode which I recorded by my DVR erased because I didn't watch it soon enough. The professional assosication I belong to (NASPA, Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education) is also a strong supporter of lowering the drinking age as Dr. McCardell is describing it in this video. My thoughts are mixed, but I am glad this is being discussed and debated in an open format.
Tuesday's random thought. The Bachelor, what is that all about? I felt sorry for Jason last year because Deanna pooped on who I thought was a nice guy. I also felt sorry for Deanna 2 years ago when that other guy dumped her, but the producers really have done it this time. That will teach me to get roped into a TV show that is made up from the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment