March, in like a lamb. A wee bit of snow on Friday night, but still considered February. I bet the people out east wish March was coming in like a lamb. So, the end of March should be interesting since it is supposed to leave like a lion. Time will tell.
Happy Birthday to a load of people, my Aunt Roxanne today, my Uncle Jim tomorrow. My brother-in-law Mark on the 4th, my Aunt Bettie and I share a birthday on the 10th and my cousin Krystal on the 18th; big 21 this year.
As the weekend wraps up, we are watching the Best of Saturday Night Live, Will Ferrell. Absolutely priceless. "I got a fever, and the only cure is more cowbell." The best skit SNL has ever put together. Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken, that is all that needs to be said.
2 more weeks to go. We are right on schedule and everything seems to be going well. Liz is feeling good. The doctor told us we were on track and on schedule. If we have the little guy, I will post photos here with the name. Speaking of the name, what a hard decision. As Liz said the other day, "It is forever, so we have to get it right."
Enjoy the week. As the late Paul Harvey would say, "Good day."
No comments:
Post a Comment