Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Waiting Game

Well......we continue to wait. We just visited the doctor and his final comment was, "Well, we will see you next week." De-coded: thank you for your co-pay, make an appointment on your way out with the receptionist and you still have a long way to go. So, I continue to believe my original prediction that March 21 is probably closer to reality for a due date.

Liz and I are both frantic at work because each day could be the last we are there (not due to the economy, hopefully, but rather if BBC comes). Looks like we have another week of work ahead of us.

Getting ready to relax over the weekend. Liz is out to dinner with friends and a friend of mine is coming over to hang out tonight. The chair is in, so Mark has graciously accepted to pick it up for us. Thanks for all the phone calls and Facebook postings over the last few days. I will post information here if things come up over the next week.

Happy St. Patrick's Day early.

No comments:

Post a Comment