Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Home and Resting

Shawn, Liz and Evan are home and resting well, sort of. Days are quiet as Evan seems to think this is the time he need to be sleeping. Nights have proven interesting as the last two have brought on very high-pitched cries. We run through our checklist each time, but to no avail. I am guessing his little tummy is full and he is having trouble working through it. Last night, Liz sat in the rocking chair with Evan and I laid on the nursery room floor with a blanket. Nights are very hazy for us, but I am certain we can get things turned around.

This week as absolutely flown by as we seem to be working through each day with a new experience; feeding, burping, changing of diapers, sleeping on Evan's terms (for right now), laundry, fitting 3 meals in, staying ahead of work as much as possible, updating photo albums for family, and the list goes on. This is way more fun than I ever imagined and I cannot wait for all the great experiences to come.

I continue to take a ton of pictures and will continue to post them for everyone to see. There are NEW PHOTOS in the Evan Michael Cook slideshow, so please go back through them if you have visited in a while. I will continue to post photos there as I get them off my camera and onto my computer. Please pass this blog onto family and friends as I will continue to update stories and photos here. Facebook also is another great place that I am putting updates as well.

My goal is to visit work a few hours next week. We will see how that goes. If Evan keeps up his daytime sleeping, going back for a few hours will not be rough on Liz. BUT, that all depends on how this weekend goes.

Happy Friday. TGIF. We almost have one week down.

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like the three of you are adjusting. Liz just sleep when he sleeps, it;s true. Keep the info coming we do enjoy!

    ReplyDelete